Friday, July 18, 2014

Time for a change?

Today is a day that is definitely bittersweet. I got to spend time with some friends, eat good food, and laugh more than is probably appropriate. However, today also marks my last day as an LPS employee. I've been with the school district for 4 years and have learned so much about life, technology, and myself during that time. I've grown and changed a lot in those years and I am remarkably proud of where I am today. I have also been blessed with some amazing friends. This job has been my stability even when the rest of my life felt like total chaos. I loved this job and I am so proud that I got to be a part of the LPS Computing Services team.
Monday I start a brand new adventure, working for Westside Community Schools. I have been offered a position with more challenges and responsibility that I just could not resist. Not only will this position allow me to work in Omaha and end my 100 mile/day commute, but it also allows me to work with the school district that my son will be attending in the fall. I am very excited for this opportunity and look forward to learning and growing even more. Thank you to everyone for your love and support. I will miss my LPS family very much because I have learned so much from all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment