Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thankful Day 6

Today was a very long day that ended in a pretty positive way...date night with my son.  We got to talk about his day at school, which from the perspective of a 4 year old is always entertaining.  We ate some supper, which consisted only of Wendy's, but it's what he requested (chicken nuggets and chili). We also got some ice cream that we ate sitting on the floor of the living room while telling stories and laughing. After we got done eating, we spent some time snapping pics on my laptop (he loves photobooth) and watching a Monster's University for the second time.  It was a very mellow night, but something that I needed very much.  Who knew than 45 minutes of laptop selfies could be so much fun?  I love Orion more than life, and he'll absolutely get a post of his own, but tonight I am thankful for date nights with my son.



No comments:

Post a Comment