Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 13 - 14 Books & Music

I missed another day...Not great at the daily post thing....let's catch up.  :)

Day 13 -- I'm thankful for books.  Books are my friends when I most feel alone, keep me company when I can't sleep, tell me stories, help me escape, and show me brand new worlds.   I'm thankful for the authors, creators, and story-tellers that have entertained me, taught me, and allowed me to live vicariously through them.

Day 14 -- Today I am thankful for music.  I have such a vastly diverse taste in music that I am endlessly entertained and searching for new musicians to explore. Lately Orion has been way more interested in jamming out, asking for the radio to get turned up and headbanging to his favorite songs.  Watching my son develop his own musical taste is exciting and so funny to me.  His taste is diverse and interesting and I can't wait to see what he discovers as his next favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment