Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 19 -- Technology

Day 19 - Today I am thankful for technology.  Computers, cell phones, Facebook, Twitter, digital cameras.....Not only have these things helped me to find a career that I love, they have also helped me build relationships with people I may not have met otherwise, allow me to keep in contact with people that may have just faded away, share pictures with my family, share jokes with my friends, and overall just remain connected with the world around me.  While it may sometimes be cumbersome to be completely connected all the time...it's also nice to be able to get a text in the middle of my day that makes me smile, or a share a picture to make someone laugh.  It's a wonderful burden overall...and I love technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment