Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 8 -- Seth

Day 8 (from yesterday) -- Today, I am going to get a bit mushy, which is something I typically try to adamantly avoid on Facebook and other online venues, but sometimes it happens.  Today, I am thankful for Seth.  My birthday is right around the corner, and tonight we had our first child-free date night in close to a year.  We had a fancy dinner with loads of laughter, and just got to spend some quality time together talking, sharing, and bonding.  Those moments may seem simple, but they are incredibly important to me.  While we've had our ups and downs, I can honestly say that Seth is a wonderful man.  He has taught me so much about the world and myself, helped me grow and learn in so many ways.  He is supportive, intelligent, and charismatic.  He helps me push myself out of my comfort zone and allows me to try new things.  He listens to my rants and raves, even when he has no interest in the subject (typically there is at least some mockery).  He is such an incredible partner and friend.  He is also an absolutely amazing dad to our son.  He loves him with all of his heart and it shows.  Their laughter together is enough to make any day seem better.  So, while Seth may drive me crazy, he makes me smile and I know my life is better because he has been a part of it.  Thank you Seth for being such a vital part of my life...my family, my heart, and my world.  <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment