Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 9 -- My siblings

Day 9 -- Today I am thankful for my siblings.  They are each so unique, entertaining, and interesting and I love them all.  Ashley Dawn Whitson has taught me to stay strong, even when life is a challenge.  Arlana Jo Whitson has taught me that it's ok to be my own person, as long as I'm happy.  Sandra Peck has shown me how to reach for your dreams!  Christian Peck is such an incredible young man who has shown me how to laugh.  Conrad Pacheco has taught me success through hard work and dedication.  Chrissy Tilson shows me how to be an amazing mom to boys, even when they drive you crazy!  Shawna Pacheco shows me how to stand up for myself and what I believe in.

There are so many other lessons and memories that I could share from these amazing people.  So many laughs, so many heartaches that we've gotten through together...but no matter what my goal is simply to say I love you all and am so happy to have you all as a part of my life.  Orion is blessed to have such amazing Aunts and Uncles in his life.  I love you!!












No comments:

Post a Comment