Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stay home day

Monday was a day I got to stay home with Orion and not because someone was sick. It was nice to get to relax,  take a nap,  and spend part of the day cooking and trying new recipes.  I made fried peach pies and u have to say that they are absolutely fantastic.  We also made a new chicken recipe for supper which turned out pretty good,  along with some honey glazed carrots that were alright. For lunch we made homemade pizza and Orion got to make his own.  He seemed to enjoy that and it was yummy. I really love cooking,  but unfortunately when I have already been awake for 12 hours by the time I get home,  my desire to make a big fancy dinner is definitely lacking. Yesterday was s nice though and today was back to work as usual.  They are calling for a huge amount of snow this week again... I really hope they're wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment