Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday, Orion!

Today my baby boy turns 4.  I have no idea how that is possible.  I remember so clearly the first time he said "mama" and watching him waddle himself along the floor on his hands and feet because he didn't like the way his knees felt on the wood floors.




How is it possible that the same little boy is already able to sprint and tell me that "Tyrannosaurus is a carnivore that eats meat and carrion"?  He is such an incredible light and brings joy to the lives of everyone he knows.  He always has a smile on his face and a random comment to put a smile on mine waiting in the reserves.  All day today I have been receiving birthday wishes and declarations of love for this little boy.  I'm so incredibly grateful and overwhelmed at the amount of love that is being shared with someone so small.  I am completely sure that this is all because of him.  His warm smile, his witty sense of humor, and his loving heart all manage to enlighten even random strangers into talking to and about him.  I'm so impressed by him each and every day.  Happy birthday Orion.  Mommy loves you so so much.  You have made me a better person and I learn from you every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment