Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sisterly love

In the middle of the afternoon yesterday I got a text from Seth's baby sister Jaime asking is she could come spend the evening with us and of course we were thrilled to get to spend time with her.  Orion loves to play with his Jammy and I'm pretty sure that she's a little fond of him too. 

We took her to eat Cajun food for the first time,  which she seemed to enjoy and we got to spend some time talking about movies and cracking up.  I love spending time with her.  I've known Jaime since she was a little kid and I am so incredibly proud of the beautiful woman she has grown into.  She is intelligent and so funny.  She's fiercely independent and an amazing aunt to my son.  I am so glad she decided to move closer to us.  I've really enjoyed bonding with her and helping her explore the world.  I love girl more than she'll ever know.  She makes me so proud and I can't wait to see the amazing things that she accomplishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment