Friday, October 11, 2013

SWAG--I fail at blogging.

So, I'm not sure anyone noticed, but it's been a little while since I last blogged...I realize that is a recurring theme around here.  Life is crazy busy with school, family, work, and all the extracurricular activities we have going on.  Here are some of the recent events in our lives: 




We've been hanging out in the beautiful Fontenelle Forest! 


I've also had the chance to spend some time with my family on the Peck side of the tree.  It's pretty great to have family around!


I helped organize the first ever Pagan Pride Day, which turned out fantastically! 


I also got some henna while there


I gave a workshop during PPD which had a great turn out.  Definitely out of my comfort zone so I was quite proud of myself. 


Of course we've gone to the zoo


And I went to my first ever retreat where I got to spend some time with people I love, and meet some new amazing people. 


I road tripped up there with Amanda.  It was AWESOME!



My kid still makes me laugh. 


And these lovely ladies have made my world better. 


We went on a horse & buggy ride.  It was beautiful and so much fun. 


So there you have it, a super brief run-down of some of our activities.  I wish I could say that things will be more regular around here, but I've said it before and it tends to fall apart.  I do hope to blog more frequently, but make no guarantees.  Thanks for checking it out, loving, and supporting me.  I really appreciate it more than I can express.  
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment